Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Magolpy

Hi!
Today's show is...


Magolpy

 

I recently became a Super Junior fan. I had all the albums and some music videos on my computer, but it's probably because I like Heechul and Eeteuk. I kept searching about them and I found this totally amazing and mega cute video.


  [Update]

This video is titled Bi Haeng So Nyeo or in English Girl In Flight or Flight Girl.
In this video you can see lots of famous artists such as : Little ulzzang child actress Kim Hyang Gi. Kangin, Shingdong and Heechul from the very popular groups called Super Junior. Yunchun and Mickey from TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki/Dong Bang Shin Ki. Eru a korean singer/songwriter. The rest i couldn't find their names. (who ever knows their names tell me) You will see all of the artists doing things like... playing with puppets, painting, putting up posters, and playing the violin. Kim Hyang Gi invites all of them to join her. They all start playing instruments and she will sing with full emotion.



Magolpy - Bi Haeng So Nyeo



 If you like my blog then FOLLOW.

Bye-Bye.

No comments: