Search This Blog

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Dolly Wink Eye Shadow & Mascara

Hi!
Today's show is...
 

New Dolly Wink

 
I saw this earlier today and had to post it.
So Tsubasa Masuwaka's line in make-up is called Dolly Wink and they started with lashes and eyeliner.
Now she has cream eyeshadow,eyeshadow and mascara.
I have never tried any Dolly Wink products but I wish I could.
And.
I now that I would have every single one of the Dolly Wink make-up products.
Pics and info from Dolly Wink.

Here they are.

Dolly Wink Cream Eyeshadow


01 Gold
Nudy Glamorous




02 Crystal
Rainbow Crystal



Dolly Wink Eyeshadow
01 Brown
Sweet Dolly



02 Pink Grey
Monotone Mode

03 Blue Orange
Country Retro



04 Green Pink
Colorful Pop
(love this one)

Dolly Wink Mascara

Volume Mascara

Long Mascara


And.
Some more Tsubasa for y'all.


Cute isn't she.

I like Dolly Wink do you?And why?
Answer in the comment box.

No comments: