Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Spy Myung Wol




Spy Myung Wol




Synopsis:
An elite North Korean spy, Han Myung Wol, and her partner, Choi Ryu, infiltrates South Korea on a mission to disrupt the Hallyu Wave by kidnapping one of their top stars, Kang Woo. Despite her proficiency at her job, Myung Wol's one weakness is her uncontrollable curiosity. Hijinks ensue when she falls in love with Kang Woo instead.



Cast
(in order as the pic above)

Eric as Kang Woo
Han Ye Seul as Han Myung Wol
Jang Hee Jin as Joo In Ah
Lee Jin Wook as Choi Ryu

Source of info: dramawiki



[My Opinion]

Even if I have just seen 2 episodes I absolutetly love it.
The romance and the comedy in this drama is amazing.
I only needed to watch the first episode to know that I liked it.

*Update*
Now I'm in episode 9 and still love it.
Love the love square that's going on now.
Also love that everytime the episodes pull you up and at the very end push you down the stairs.
(not all dramas make me fell that way)


I give this drama a:
★★★★
4 out of 5 stars

No comments: