Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Mary Stayed Out All Night

Mary Stayed Out All Night




Wi Mae Ri is a stubborn woman and the daughter of a failed businessman without much experience in dating. She starts to date tough rocker Kang Moo Kyul. Problems arise when a perfect guy with a good background and prestigious education, Byun Jung In, gets in the way.

The Cast
  • Moon Geun Young as Wi Mae Ri
  • Jang Geun Suk as Kang Moo Kyul
  • Kim Jae Wook as Byun Jung In
  • Kim Hyo Jin as Seo Joon
Source of info:wiki. d-addicts
Source of images:asianmediawiki


OK.
So I just literally started watching this drama and I already know whats going to happen witch I love.Jang Geun Suk as some know is one of my favorite Korean male actors,like my top 10 favorites.Also Moon Geun Young is such a natural beauty.To me she's really pretty I would totally give her permission to steal some of my fav ikemen.

vThe also hot and cool rockstar Jang Geun Suk.v

When I get to at least episode 5 I will do an official review.

No comments: