Search This Blog

Saturday, August 11, 2012

KKCenterHk Eyelash Review & Tutorial

Hi!
Today's show is...


Crossing Paths.
Eyelashes and Tutorials.
If you've been following me for a long time or have seen these lashes before. You already know that I did a really shitty job with that review.I decided to do the review again but much better. This time it's a 3 for 1.


Let's Begin!



 I did the entire review/tutorial in my uni's library. I didn't have anything to do for 3 hours so I did this.





The lashes have this extra strip that you have to cut.

See.

You also have to bend them so that the shape form your eyes.

Finally bought some lash glue. I was at Walmart and I had money and this has been the cheapest glue I've see. so I got it. It cost $3.27

It's so much cooler than I thought it would be.

Apply the glue to the lash strip.

Blow for 20 seconds (or wait).

Glue them on.

If you want you can cut a piece and glue it on your bottom lashes.
 


More lashes.

Oooh! So voluminous!


My friend Ivy helped model the lashes.



Upd:
I decided to wear them too.



To get these beautiful-y gorgeous A013 criss-cross lashes visit kkcenterhk.com.



If you like my blog then FOLLOW.

Bye-Bye.

No comments: