Search This Blog

Thursday, January 3, 2013

KKCenterHk Sponsored Review

 Hi!
Today's show is...


 KKCenterHk Sponsored Review
 I received this before Christmas Eve but haven't had the time and since I'm sick/not doing anything today I'm going to show you what I got.

 Thank You KKCenterHk!!

KKcenterhk266x100png banner



The items were wrapped in bubble wrap.



 This is what I got


Let me start by showing you how big the liners are compared to a quarter.


 The first item I will show you is...
Yanquia Waterproof Eyeliner


this was wrapped in plastic so I had to cut it.



 Here you can see how fine the tip is. This makes it better to control.


Here are the swatches.
I rubber it about 5 times. Wiped it gently with a baby wipe 5 times. Then I used my makeup remover on a cotton bud and removed it.


The other one is...
Ramalisa Thin Eyeliner
This liner is a gel one.







The swatch.
Rubbed about 5 times, used a baby wipe over 5 time, then I used makeup remover. You can see that even after I used a cotton swab dipped in the makeup remover 5 times there is still some liner there.


The eye shadow is
CUICU Flashing Diamond Single EyeShadow in Sienna Brown

Front


 The back.



The box has this kinda texture to it. I found that really cool.

I like the style of this eyeshadows pakaging.
It makes it look more cool.


 Here is the color in the sun light.


In the shade.

The swatch on my finger.


I created a look using the Yanqina Eyeliner and the Cuico Eyeshadow







If you like my blog then FOLLOW and/or COMMENT.

Bye-Bye.

No comments: