Search This Blog

Friday, July 6, 2012

I Love Lee Tae Ri

Hi!
Today's show is...


I Love Lee Tae Ri
Korean Drama Review

Warning :
 This post contains spoilers. So if you haven't watched it this will ruin it for you.

I Love Lee Tae Ri is a super cute and magical lovestory between an heiress and a 14 year old boy turned 25 y/o man over night.
Nothing else to say. Do check the characters story. They explain more.

I'm kinda sad that this drama isn't getting much love as it should. It's super good. Every time I watch it I go "Awwwww! They're so cute!!"


This dramas posters :



This dramas cast are perfect. From Super Junior's Kim Ki Bum to Sunny Hill's Jubee. Park Ye Jin isn't bad herself. I would say that they all fit in perfectly and make each other stand out.

Here is the cast.


Kim Ki Bun as Geum Eun Dong (14 y/o) and  Hwang Min Soo (25 y/o)
Eun Dong is a 14 year old who was engaged to Soon Shim. One day he encountered Tae Ri and the next day he turned into a 25 year old man. In order to get closer to Tae Ri he took the name Min Soo and worked as Tae Ri's assistant.



Park Ye Jin as Lee Tae Ri
Lee Tae Ri is a beautiful heiress. She also works as a curator at a museum her grandfather was working on. Tae Ri and Eun Dong are meant to be.


Yang Jin Woo as Choi Seung Jae
Seung Jae is the bad guy of the story. He is also Tae Ri's ex-boyfriend and a director at the Dae Dong Group.


Jubee as Ha Soon Shim
Soon Shim is the leader of a girl group called Apple Head. She was also meant to marry Eun Dong but she didn't want to cause she had a boyfriend (Seung Jae).



Soy as Na Hong Shil
Hong Shil is also a member of Apple Head. She is somehow related to Tae Ri (I just don't know). Hong Shil is actually much older than her fans think she is.


Jang Seo Won as Hwang Min Gook
Min Gook is Eun Dong's coach and good friend. He helped Eun Dong a lot. He is also a Apple Head fan especially Hong Shil. 


This drama is very magical. Not because of the actual magic going on but Min Suk and Tae Ri's love is what's magical to me.


Here is the magical couple.




They actually look really good together.


The music wasn't bad either.







More of my Opinions :

- There are some secrets going on that are making me super curious. Which is why I just want to keep watching it.
- The magical conflicts that Eun Dong is having are interesting. What I mean is...that I really want to know if he's going to sty a 25 year old or is he going back to 14.
- Music is very good. It matches very well with the scenes.



credit for photos: got them from google. Videos: from youtube
I do not own the photos of videos but my opinions are my opinions.
If you like my blog then FOLLOW.

Bye-Bye.

No comments: