Search This Blog

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Like a Sleep Over

Hi!
Today's show is...



Masks + Pore Strips + Rain = Fun Times


Yesterday I was at Ivy's house watching a movie. We watched......."Ninja Assassin". RAIN in action. I was in totally fan mode once again. We also did masks and pore strips. Here are the not so glamorous photos.


Ivy did the mask. I decided not to cause I had done this mask the other day and I prefer to do masks one day yes, one day no. So she was alone on this one. She used ???.


Then after that we decided to do pore strips. It was my first time. I don't know if she had done theme before. 
It was so much fun ripping them off and looking at all of the icky things that were on our noses.
Are we the only ones that do that?

Here is my after photo. My nose is so red...but clean.

Then we finally finished watching Ninja Assassin.UhhhRain! Why are you so damn hot!
OMG, so awkward.


[BONUS]

Here are the black cat earrings that I got at Walgreens for $0.99. So cute! So cheap! I also got some red devil horn hair clips. Sadly I didn't get a good photo. Next time, maybe.




If you like my blog then FOLLOW.

Bye-Bye.

No comments: