Search This Blog

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Kitties and Teddy Bear Love Holics

Hi!
Today's show is...




I have been taking photos these past couple of days and I haven't had the time to post them. So I finally decided to edit them and write this post. It isn't interesting at all but it's something.


Here is how my classrooms look like. They look a lot like my classrooms in high school. I took this photo when I just got there.I was early.


I also got these things. I got these super cute keychains and I finally got purple hair dye. When my mom dyed it the color didn't show up. She said she would do it again in a couple of weeks. I hope the color shows up.

Go a new shirt. Finally a colored one. 

Some pretty photos of the uni's trees.



Me taking selca with my studded shirt.


And. My leopard print shoes.

That's it! I have no more pics. On till the next post. ^.^



If you like my blog then FOLLOW.

Bye-Bye.

No comments: