Search This Blog

Sunday, August 26, 2012

New Curiosity

Hi!
Today's show is...


Presents

I got a lovely present in the mail a few days ago. I couldn't post before because of Issac (the storm). So I'm posting it now.


Big thanks to ViviClothes.com.
ViviClothes is a store that has lots of cute japanese and korean clothes. Super cute.


This was the package. It's really pretty! The package also had a little sticker of an little airplane.


What's inside.


A Angry Birds looking fan/whistle. Which is pretty awesome. This is great for me. Not because of the whistle, but since in Puerto Rico it's super duper hot. I can sit in a corner of uni while I wait for my friend and thake this baby out and just feel happiness. The whistle; I actually discovered it today. I didn't noticed it when I got it. Now that I noticed it I can't stop.
I get really crazy for new things.


Some really cute earrings.
Clear teddy bear earrings and round orange ones. I'm actually happy that I got these earrings. I rarely wear earrings but these I will wear they are so simple and cute.




A pink rose phone strap with a mirror on the back. I used it for my zune to cute-sify it.


While editing this picture I noticed my zune baby looks like a koala. Super Cute!!
Weird thing is that I added whiskers. Koalas don't have whiskers.



Some cute Hello Kitty stickers and pin. I wonder what I'm going to do with these. ????



 Selcas with fan and earrings.






If you like my blog then FOLLOW.

Bye-Bye.

1 comment:

Gerrytales said...

Haha thanks for that! May is an awesome chick :)
I like the orange earrings! And aww Angry Birds! Haven't played that in agessss.