Search This Blog

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Dots Eyeliner & Eyeshadow Stick Review

Hi!
Today's show is...


Just a review.
I will now be reviewing my new shimmery liner pencil.



What it is?
Dots Eyeliner & Eyeshadow Stick in Pearl/Glow

Why I got it?
I was at the store and I was looking for a new liner and were the liners were I saw this.I instantly became more curious. I've seen pearly liners before but not one at a store near me and not that cheap.

Where I got it from and How much?
I got this at the Me Salve at the mall. It was just a dollar so it was a good buy.





Texture:
It's on the really creamy eyeliner side.

Color/Pigmentation:
The colors look similar, which is not so good.


I give this Eyliner/Eyeshadow Stick a...

4 out of 5

4 because of the colors being similar. I don't like that. I got it because of the colors. But it's not something to be pissed about. So it doesn't bother me much.

Just cause I can I'm going to put this cupcake photo here.


 You know you want it!!


If you like my blog then FOLLOW.

Bye-Bye.

No comments: