Search This Blog

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Ice Cream Makeup

Hi!
Today's show is...


Ice Cream

I saw this teaser for Hyuna's new music video called "Ice Cream". In my head, I thought, I have to try all of her makeup immediately. So, I watched closely to see what eyeshadows she used and how she shaped her eyeliner. And then I did this tutorial. Which is what I'm going to show you now.

For now I only did two of them.

The first look is...




I'm going to call it "Sweetly Cute". Because of the blue and orange.

Here I start with the tutorial.

First of all. Face Makeup.
I used My NYC Smooth Skin Face Powder in Translucent. Since I don't have any other face makeup products.


Then I used a cream eyeshadow close to my skin color as a primer, so that the colors don't smear or crease. elf Duo Eye Shadow Cream in Sugar Cookie.



Then I take a silvery cream color (or just mix some colors like I did) all over the lids.



Then a minty blue. Hyuna has another blue but this was the only one I could get.
Apply this all over the lid. Just a little pass the crease.



 Apply an orange eyeshadow on the lower lid. All over. Again, Hyuna had a lighter orange almost peach but this was the color I could get.



Line the lids. And do a wing that is straight. Also line the water line.



Add mascara if you want. I added mascara and it made the look more pretty.


Finished Results.





The second look is...





The final look in the teaser. I will call it " Mickey Flavored Ice Cream"

For this look, I didn't take many photos. Which is sad. So, what I'm going to do is explain breafly.
First, after you do the face makeup, apply a matte cream color eyeshadow all over your lids. Then, do the eye liner, with a wig curving slightly upwards. And add mascara.

he mos important part of this look is the bright pinky red lips.



Final Result.


I finally smiled for the camera.




If you like then FOLLOW.

Bye-Bye.

No comments: