Search This Blog

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Seto Ayumi Makeup Tutorial

Hi!
Today's show is...


Seto Ayumi Makeup Tutorial


If you follow my tumblr (upinthecloudsonceagain.tumblr) you will see that today was Seto Ayumi Day.
I was looking for Kyary pics on tumblr and I stumbled upon some Ayumi photos. Like crazy I started to reblog almost all of them. She is one of my favorite Japanese models. Like one of the top 5. I wasn't going to do a tutorial mainly because I had homework, but I finished my homework with a lot of time to spare. Why not?  I did do a tutorial here it is. Have in mind, this is the most simple look that she has done.


Let's Start the Show!

First Face makeup.


Then apply a eyeshadow primer all over the lids. I used my elf cream eyeshadow. This does the same thin a primer would do for me. Even though I've never owned a primer.



Apply a light cream colored eyeshadow to the inner half of the lids.



 Then on the outer corners a little bit orange beige eyeshadow.


Falsies. I used my elf-Natural Looking Lush Lashes (Brown)



Also I mixed two liners so that they could matched the lash color. I mixed Black and brown eyeliners.

Then Ayumi's signature red cheeks. In almost all of her photos her blush is below her eyes. I used my color changing lipstick because I don't own a blush. Bad experiences. If you want to know what they are tell me and I will do a post about it.

I used these. The green one was the one I use for the cheeks.
For the lips I used them both.
 


Then apply a bright pink/fushia lipstick. I used My Wet n Wild  in 520E. I kinda did it a little more gradient, just because I don't like to use this color all over my lips.
What I did was use this lipstick on the inside and use my color changing lipstick in the very inside. So it would go from dark to light.




Finishing Look.





If you like then FOLLOW.

Bye-Bye.

1 comment:

Yuna said...

Love it, very pretty ^^