Search This Blog

Monday, October 29, 2012

Ganguro Transformation

Hi!
Today's show is...


Ganguro Transformation.

The first thing you should know is that I did this because, I've been wanting to do it for a long time. So, I took this opportunity that it's Halloween to do it. I am in no way insulting any Ganguro out there.


If you want to know a little more about this trend, the Ganguro trend.


Here is the photo I used as inspiration.



Here is me before the transformation.



Let's Start~!


Face Make~!
 First, put on a darker foundation all over your face.


Then, take a white cream liner or face paint. I used eyeliner because, I don't own any of the others. Blend it a little using your fingers.


Finally, set it all with your face powder. It's best if it's a translucent powder. Like the one I used.


Then, apply shimmery white eyeshadow all over the white.


Add color!
Because I followed the inspiration photo I also used a blue. I used my cream paint palette.


Then, use a black eyeliner. First, I used a pencil and then a liquid over the pencil. Wing and exaggerate.


Around this time I was panicking. thinking "OMG! This is going to be such a waste. I'm going to fail so hard" But, I still kept going.

Let's continue.
Over then black apply some black eyeshadow to set the liner. This step is optional.


Mascara Time~!
Apply a good amount of mascara to your top and bottom lashes.


Bat your Lashes~!
Put on some dramatic lashes. On top I used my KKCenterHk Dramatic Lashes and on bottom I used my spiky lashes.


Then, shade the nose. I used the same colored foundation I used in the first step. Then I used the white liner in the middle. And Blend.


That's It~!

While I was doing this I ate my mom's pudding bread. So delicious.



Finished Results~!



I edited this one a little more just to see the effects. Kinda Cool~!




If you like my blog then, FOLLOW and/or COMMENT.

Bye-Bye.

No comments: