Search This Blog

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Ulzzang Makeup Tutorial

Hi!
Today's show is...


My kpop makeup and another ulzzang looking makeup tutorial
Today I decided to do another tutorial. This time I was inspired by this photo.


If anyone knows who she is please tell me.
Also, while I was doing my make I was watching Innocent Man. I love Kang Maru. He is super cute. Even though his personality isn't so hot. I'm totally obsessed with this drama. Maybe I'll do a review soon.


Let's start with the tutorial.

Face make first.


Shadow next. Apply a cream color all over eyes. Then use a dark color to line the eyes.


Now start to line your upper lid. I started from the middle to the corner. Then using a brush I did a wing going up.


Mascara first. Then put on some spiky lashes.




 Finished Results.

 I added a straight line on the bottom to created a kpop-ish eye male look.




Here is the tutorials Finished Look.
 

I went to the stores like this. I got many looks. 




If you like then FOLLOW.

Bye-Bye.

No comments: