Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Photo Diary #3

Hi!
Today's show is...

Photo Diary #3

Yay~ We're already on the number 3 edition. I think I'm going to keep doing this for a while. Not much to say. But I will say this you were warned they're going to be a little self sponsoring.

I no particular order of date but they happened one after another so...yeah.


I don't know if I wrote about this before but I did this all on my own. Aren't you guys proud of me? I cooked all by myself. I made soup and rice. It had chicken and everything.


I also made this cute bento like panda and heart while waiting for my mom to come back home.


Mom had some business to attend so I decided to wait in the car. I was listening to Lana Del Rey and singing along. Everyone who walked by was staring a me. But I didn't care I love Lana Del Rey listening to her voice and singing along some how calms my heart.


Found sometime ago I found this Hello Kitty mirror in a box that was stored away so I cleaned it up and now I keep it with me. Along with my cowgirl mirror.

I could sneak a peek at he town. The houses below the hill could be visible were I was.


These girls were staring at me while i was singing. These girls would be considered what my friend and I call "comemierda" Which would translate as shit eaters which doesn't make sense. Some things get lost in translation. Anyways they are just girls who think they are better that everyone else. Also, they are everywhere.

20 dollar bills have gotten so pretty. I think they just decided to wear better clothes. hihi


 Did my nails. Citrus colored heart tips. Cute right.


 I wasn't liking having my headbands laying around so I just stuck them up on the curtain pole. They look better up there.


Also, I did a new tutorial of another GLAM music video look this time of their new music video "Like That". Will be posting it up soon.

I was arranging my bows in the bow that I put them in. See they are in plastic zip bags that way they don't get dirty. I'm clean.




and today I got some more bottons for my heart shaped hair ties.



 My baby's back to his bad boy kpop inspired hair style.







If you like my blog then FOLLOW and/or COMMENT.

Bye-Bye.

No comments: