Search This Blog

Thursday, November 22, 2012

American Cowgirl

Hi!
Today's Show is...


American Cowgirl Compact Mirror
I got this not so long ago at Walgreens. I've been eyeing this since the Christmas things were put up. I loved the image of this girl. When I got it I knew I wasn't going to take it to uni with me because I always ruin things by taking them with me. I'm going to keep it at home as a home mirror.


Here it is~


 I didn't open it until I took these photos.
 


The design is super pretty. It's kinda antique-y looking.
 

When I opened it up it was double sided. One side was normal and on the other side everything looked bigger. 
 

It has this little magnet.
 

It is quite big.
 

Design on both sides.
 



If you like this blog then, FOLLOW and/or COMMENT.

Bye-Bye.

No comments: