Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Profusion Halo-the Palette Review part 2

Hi!
Today's show is...


Profusion Halo-the Palette Review part 2

This time I'll show you the blue palette. These palettes don't really have names so I'm making it up as I go.



The packeging.
As I said last time, this packaging is circular and it comes with a sponge applicator. Comes with 6 different colors.




Here are the swatches. As I said , these colors are very pigmented. What you see is what you get. I love that. The price isn't so bad either. I got them for a dollar each and I got4 of them all different. What was left was 2 or 3 but they were gone.


Very nice~!


 The look.

 



 Here I was testing the frosty white color on my eyes to see if it was good. I liked it.





If you like this blog, then FOLLOW and/or COMMENT.

Bye-Bye.

No comments: