Search This Blog

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Kyary Makeup Tutorial

Hi!
Today's show is...


Belated Halloween Makeup Tutorial


 I did do a Halloween makeup tutorial, but the weather suddenly worsened and it started raining and the clouds were everywhere. I just couldn't do it in time. Which made me so sad. But I thought hey I already did it and I'm not going to waste a perfectly good tutorial. I decided to post it up today.

PS: I am not wearing the same shirt. These were a part of my high school uniform, so I still have like 12 of them in my closet. And I wear them around the house 'cause I'm not going to trow them away.




If you can't tell by the photo. What I did is Kyary Pamyu Pamyu monster smile makeup look.


Let's Start~!


Eye shadow first. Light cream on the inner corner and the middle of the lids. A darker brown on the outer corner.



Eyeliner next~! Use black eyeliner to create a thin line near your top lashline. Then create a thick wing, but not to thick.


 Add Shimmer~! On the inner corner add a little shimmer.


Lash time~! Add spiky lashes. Then with your liner create 3 lines. This will create the illusion of false lashes. Also add mascara to the lower lashes.


Now comes the hard part.
Smile~! With any pink cream color create a smile. It helps if you look at the photo often.
Then line the pink with black liner. I used a small brush. To create precise lines. Make the teeth. And Use a white eye liner or a cream white to color in the teeth.




Finished Results~!






If you like then FOLLOW (or at least comment).

Bye-Bye.

No comments: