Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Profusion Halo-the Palette Review

Hi~!
Today's show is...


Profusion Halo-the Palette in  Natural
Today I'm going to show you a natural look that I did with this palette.


The colors this palette comes with are good. They are indeed very pigmented. The color that you see is what you get. Some of the colors didn't show up but, that is because the matched with my skin tone. That's the only bad thing about it.

This palette kinda reminds me of the Tsubasa Masuwaka eyeshadow palette.



 The colors.


It's not so bi, but since my hands are huge. Then I don't know.


The look I created using these colors.


He was keeping me company while I was taking the photos. He always does that.




Here are my new sunnies. Also got this cute magnate donut. Really cute, but don't eat taste bad. hihi




If you like this blog then, FOLLOW and/or COMMENT.

Bye-Bye.

No comments: