Search This Blog

Friday, November 16, 2012

Dal★shabet Have, Don't Have Makeup Tutorial

Hi!
Today's show is...


Another colorful kpop makeup tutorial.


I was looking through my facebook and there was a link to this new video. I clicked it and I kinda had a "I discovered the world" moment. I saw this video.

Dal★shabet - Have, Don't Have!  없기 Ver.


Here are some of the photos.

If anyone knows who she is please tell me. I don't know much about this group but I love them.




Let's Start~!
Face Make.


Eye Make~!


First, I used my paint palette to make the colors pop. Then I went over that with the colors. On the left eye the first color is peach or light orange then yellow on the outer corner. On the other eye/right it's pink on the inner corner and blurple (I mixed the blue and the purple to achieve that color) on the outer corner. Then line your eyes and create a wing. Mascara on both bottom and top lashes.

Here you can see the eyeliner better. I went a little bit out of line and extended it a little.




Finishing Results~!



These photos are with lashes.







These are with out lashes. 
Only mascara. Also, I added pearly eyeshadow to the inner corners and added silver liner all over the lids. Plus, some stones; 3 on the bottom of my eyes and 2 on top of the wing.


Here are the nails that she had in the music video.
I will post more photos on my other blog; Chocolate~Truffles.



If you like this blog, then FOLLOW and/or COMMENT.

Bye-Bye.

No comments: