Search This Blog

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Eyeshadow Palette Review Part 3

Hi!
Today's show is...



Eyeshadow Palette Review - Part 3

This palette has  more cool toned colors that the other one. Different types of blue and purple. Which is perfect for gradient eye make.


Last one is...


Super cute flowers on the packaging.





Swatches~


The Look

I created two looks for this palette.
One of them is the one I did yesterday. It's a space princess-y inspired look. I was experimenting. It was fun even though the make didn't come out they way I imagined it would.



The other look is a more simple blue and purple gradient look.

I actually did this look today. The other look and the other photos were another day. These photos came out perfectly. Just the way I wanted them to look like.






If you like my blog then FOLLOW and/or COMMENT.

Bye-Bye.

No comments: