Search This Blog

Monday, December 17, 2012

SteamCream Review

Hi!
Today's show is...


SteamCream Review


I got this 2 weeks ago and I've been wanting to write this review but, so many things have happened to my family that I haven't had the time to write it. Today I decided to write it down. Even if I should be doing something important for uni. 


 Thank you very much to SteamCream.




This is what came in the package.




When I opened the box I was amazed at the design on the tin. It's so pretty. It's a flower lace fabric design with a cute green pear in the middle.

This is the one that I got. It also has a little story.



Medieval city of canals and cycles, I sit by a river, contemplating my souvenirs. I bite into the chocolate-covered pear and as I notice the detail in the delicate lace, it suddenly tastes darker.

 
At the bottom of the box below the cream there was a little booklet.


This cream is supposed to be good for your skin. This cream has many benefits such as:







When I opened it I was amazed because of the smell. I couldn't put my finger on it. I even gave some to my friend to help me out but, he couldn't figure it out either. It's not a bad smell it is just a familiar smell.


This cream is kinda thick but it applies well.

 Test.




My thought...

- It leaves your skin smooth.
- You can use it every wear. For example: You can use it as a face cream but, just don't put makeup on. I don't know if it's because the weather here is very hot or if it's the way I applied it. But my face after I put the cream and them my face makeup was a little oily. So, I definitely recommend you use it at night or with out any makeup on top.
- No more dryness. I sometimes get dry patches on my skin and when I apply this and in a couple of days they're gone.


- The smell might not be liked by others. To me it reminded me of my grandmother. That's why I liked it and it didn't bother me so much. It's not a bad smell you can get use to it.

I give this a 5 out of 5.
I didn't have any problems with it. It really does what it says. At least that's the case with me.



If you like my blog then, FOLLOW and/or COMMENT.

Bye-Bye.

No comments: