Search This Blog

Friday, December 14, 2012

I was lost

Hi!
Today's show is...

All this time storing.

I've been holding some of these photos for no reason so I finally decided to post them.
These are the things I've bought over the month.

Baby wipes and a eyeshadow brush from walgreens.
Baby wipes are my secret wepon. They are good for everything.


A mist perfum by Bodycology in Wild Poppy.


Got myself a eyeshadow primmer, some lashes, lip balms, liners and a eyebrow pencil. Which I still haven't opened; the eyebrow pencil I mean.


Found this lotion at walmart for a dollar. Smells really good. I recommend it. It's by Bodycology - Exotic Cherry Blossom.


Finally ate some yogurt. For a couple of days I was crazy wanting to eat yogurt, but I couldn't. Mom got some for me and I was so happy.


I spent so many days trying to create a rose tree. And currently the top of the tree is still not covered.


Found the last two palettes that were missing from my collection. I love these and I'm glad I discovered how good they are.


I got some sponges for my face powder. The ones I bought last time were such a waste. The hairs in the puffs came off and got stuck in my face. I hated it.
Plus, I found this really cute Rubik Cube looking candle thing.






If you like my blog then, FOLLOW and/or COMMENT.

Bye-Bye.

No comments: