Search This Blog

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Simple Eyeliner Tutorial

Hi!
Today's show is...


Simple Eyeshadow Liner Tutorial


I got myself the elf Bright Eyeshadow Palette and I wanted to try it out. So, I decide to do the most simplest look that I know.


Let's Start!

Face Make~!
I applied a bb cream to my whole face and set it with powder.


Eyemake and some Face make as well.
Use a cream color eyeshadow all over the lids. Then, use any eyeshadow color to create a wing. I used the darkest blue in the palette. And lined my upper lid and did a wing. After that I used dark green eyeshadow on my lower lids and only went halfway. Concentrating more on the outer corner. Then, I decided to line my upper lids with black eyeliner. Do a thin line so that you can still see the blue. Finally, apply a good coat of mascara. Not on the bottom lashes.
As for the face make I decide to highlight and contour.




Finished Results~!



After %pm the sun starts to set and I see it every time. 




If you like my blog then, FOLLOW and/or COMMENT.

Bye-Bye.

No comments: